Essentials Cake Vanilla Mix 340g
Preparation Time: 10 minutes. Serves: 10.
What You Will Need: 2/3 cup (160mL) milk, 2 (50g) eggs, 40g (2 tablespoons) melted butter.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Lightly grease and line a 20cm x 6cm (or 22cm x 6cm) deep round cake tin.
2. Empty the cake mix into a bowl. Add milk, eggs and melted butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour into cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked when a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
4. Stand for 5 minutes in the tin before inverting onto a cooling rack.
What You Will Need: 2/3 cup (160mL) milk, 60g (3 tablespoons) melted butter or 60mL of vegetable oil, 1 (50g) egg.
1. Empty cake mix into a bowl with egg, milk and either melted butter or oil.
2. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon and pour cake mix into a lightly greased microwavable 8″ ring pan. Spread mix evenly around pan.
3. Place into the microwave and cook on High (1100W) for 5 minutes or until cooked when a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. 4 Stand for 5 minutes in the pan before inverting onto a cooling rack.