TRESemme Colour Revitalise Conditioner With Vitamin E, Agran Oil & Green Tea 940 mL
TRESemme’s Colour Revitalise Conditioner maintains vibrancy* and protects hair. Enriched with vitamin E, argan oil and green tea, it helps keep coloured hair luminous and shiny for up to 8 weeks.* Specially formulated for colour-treated hair and free from parabens, alcohol and dyes, our conditioner helps colour stay gorgeous for longer and leaves hair softer and more manageable.
For best results, use after shampooing with TRESemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo. Apply through hair, running a wide tooth comb or fingers from root to tip to detangle. Leave on for 2–3 minutes then rinse thoroughly before styling with your favourite TRESemme products.
Since our salon’s beginnings in 1948, TRESemme has been creating professional-quality hair care products to help you achieve the look and style you want, every time. TRESemme understands how great hair gives you the confidence to walk taller every day. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve a salon-gorgeous hairstyle at home. TRESemme delivers salon-quality formulas without the salon price tag. Our bottles are made in Australia, with 50% Australian Recycled Plastic and are recyclable. TRESemme does not test on animals and is PETA approved worldwide. To learn more about the range or access stylist tips and tricks, visit the TRESemme website.
*TRESemme Colour Revitalise System vs. non-conditioning shampoo. Based on 3 washes per week.Boxed Contents: 940 ML
Size: 940 ML
• TRESemme Colour Revitalise Conditioner maintains vibrancy* and protects hair to help colour stay gorgeous for longer
• Our conditioner is specially formulated for colour-treated hair, keeping it luminous and shiny for up to 8 weeks*
• Enriched with vitamin E, argan oil and green tea for healthy-looking hair
• Our professional-quality conditioner contains no parabens, alcohol or dyes, leaving hair softer and more manageable
• For best results, use after TRESemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo, applying from root to tip to protect colour-treated hair
• Our conditioner is made in Australia and PETA approved