Nature’s Way Complete Daily Multivitamin with Antioxidants 200 Tablets
Nature’s Way Complete Daily Multi contains multiple vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help promote everyday health, energy and wellbeing.
Nature’s Way Complete Daily Multi can help:
- Enhance energy levels
- Enhance vitality
- Reduce weariness, tiredness and fatigue
- Support immune system health
- Support nervous system health
A Complete Daily Multivitamin with vitamins, minerals & antioxidants to help maintain energy levels, general health and wellbeing.
- Energy Levels: A busy lifestyle can often contribute to feeling tired & lacking energy. Nature’s Way Complete Daily Multivitamin can help maintain healthy energy levels.
- Immune Health: Nature’s Way Complete Daily Multivitamin contains key nutrients like Vitamins C & D3 to help maintain healthy immune system function.
- Everyday Health & Wellbeing: A balanced diet, and an adequate intake of vitamins and minerals, is essential for the maintenance of general wellbeing. Nature’s Way Complete Daily Multivitamin contains vitamins, minerals & antioxidants to help support general health and wellbeing.
- Thiamine nitrate 700 micrograms equiv. to Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 567.4 micrograms
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 2.18 mg, equiv. to pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 2 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 700 micrograms equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 600 micrograms
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2 micrograms
- Folic acid 100 micrograms
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 7.5 micrograms (300 IU)
- Retinol acetate 258.7 micrograms equiv. to Vitamin A 225 micrograms RE
- Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) 1.9 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1 mg
- Biotin 30 micrograms
- dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 3 IU
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 50 micrograms
- Chromium (as Chromic chloride hexahydrate) 5 micrograms
- Zinc (as Zinc oxide) 1.4 mg
- Copper (as Cupric oxide) 170 micrograms
- Magnesium (as Heavy magnesium oxide) 42 mg
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Contains sulfites